Friday, October 28, 2005

text message translations

Text Message: they shooting on gaza with canons on the hamas rocket lunchers groups. did u arrived yet?
Translation: We're still at war with the Palestinians. Is the party bumpin' with hot chicks or should me and my boys stay at home and play video games?

Text Message: What honey u looked like some one whom have some thing to say
Translation: I'm a typical native and despite all my efforts last night to score with you, I seem to have failed miserably. I feel really freaking awkward this morning and my Israeli ego is shot to shit. I couldn't talk to you in person but thank god for cell phones and text messaging where I can openly turn all this on you.

Text Message: u can see my unit on channel 2 now
Translation: You can see my army unit on channel 2 now.

1 Comments:

Blogger talsabroad said...

ok ok. the druze isn't a total sleaze. nice kid. just...too persistant. and sensitive.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home