Monday, November 07, 2005

You Wanna Piece Of Me??

Yah, just say what you feel...whatever comes to you...no consequences...no niceties, this is Israel, for Christ's sake.
So, it was a long day. I was tired, stressed, and ready to break. I sat at the computer, half chatting online, half chatting with my buddy, Faraj who is lounging on the bed behind me. I had eaten, get this, a giant freaking CHEESEBURGER with Mehdi before returning to the apartment after school. What's that, you say? A cheeseburger? In Jerusalem...but that's not kosher!!! No, it isn't, but I found the one burger restaurant here that serves BACON on their already naughty cheeseburgers! (I'll be getting that next time.) WHOO HOO! Anyhow, sitting there, digesting, chatting, and Faraj says, "Tal, you need to lose some of your stomach."
I turned slowly, my eyes narrowed, and I said, "What did you just say?"
Idiot. He repeated himself.
And from my lips came a stream of hell-fire.
"What the F**K?! You f**king ass****! I've lost 10 pounds since I've been back here, I hardly eat, I'm running around all over the godd**m place and today, you shit, I wanted a damn burger which was more food than I've eaten all week, I enjoyed it, and now I'm gonna sit here with my tummy hanging out and digest it, damnit!" I pointed a finger in his face. "If one more f**king Israeli guy finds it his business to comment on my weight again, I will smack the living shit out of him, and I think I'll start with you!"
"Tal, wait...don't..."
"What? Should I stop eating all together? Should I starve myself because you don't like the way I look?"
"No, no, not that, not anorexic..."
"Yah, anorexic. That's a great idea! I'll become anorexic just to appease guys like you! I won't eat anything at all, how's that? In fact, I should probably change right now into something less offensive to you, maybe a nice, baggy sweatshirt?" And with that, I marched over to the sofa where my clothes were sitting and with my back turned to him, whipped off my shirt.
But I didn't stop there.
I dropped my pants around my ankles so that I was standing there with my back to him, in nothing but bra and thong, and I could hear him gasp behind me, "Tal! What are you...?!"
"This," I said grabbing an ass cheek and shaking it for emphasis, "this is me." I slapped my thigh, "This is me." And I patted my stomach. "This is me. It's not going anywhere. Get used to it."
And I pulled up my pants, threw on the baggy sweatshirt, and spun back around to see the look of surprise still stuck on his face.
Well, I don't think it was just surprise...
"Besides," I hissed, walking over to him and poking at his own chub, "what about you? What's thisssss???" Now it was his turn to defend himself. And tell me I take everything too seriously, and that I look good...really good, and besides, he doesn't like skinny girls, his girlfriend looks a lot like me, etc. etc.
Hell with him.
I look damn good. And your opinion doesn't count if I don't agree with it. So shut up.
The End.

2 Comments:

Blogger IGetBy said...

meela

7:34 AM  
Blogger Erik said...

hello ms. hader!

Tals has always been my personal hero!

Hot, sexy, exotic... let me count the ways in which I adore our Tals!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home