Saturday, November 12, 2005

Thanks...

Sarah, Erik, Tamar, and Guy...everyone...WTF??...you guys are embarrassing me with your compliments! Too kind. Thank you for supporting me on this goofy thing. I love you all! The best part of my day is coming home and seeing the notes you guys write on my dorky blog.

And so, ladies and gentlemen, in return, I give to you.............

Jordan and the Dead Sea.
It's all I got.
I can see them.
Hope they can't see me ;)



And now back to my "favorite" cable channel, Interstar, where I am, against my will and all that is right in this world, subjected to nearly 24 hours a day of Turkish television shows and commercials.
"Nabir, Tali?"
"I'm freaking great, thanks for asking."

3 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

as if to leave you even MORE curious, she deleted 2 more!

7:27 AM  
Blogger IGetBy said...

Nu?!?

9:30 PM  
Blogger Erik said...

Where oh where has my little Tals gone? Oh where oh where could she be?

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home