Friday, December 16, 2005

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Well, I've heard that y'all are getting pummelled by snow and cold weather. I saw Tamar's pics from Boulder, Colorado and Larry's pics from Bumblef**k, Indiana, then heard about downpours in Virginia and New Jersey. So, being an ass, I proceeded to brag about the amazingly warm weather we're having here in Jerusalem. An Arab acquaintance of Lorin's remarked sullenly that such odd weather must mean God is angry at the world. Hm. Ok...So now that the cold winds are blowing in with freezing rain and the wrath of hell, God is happy with us? Neat. I don't get it.
Other than that, things have gotten pretty interesting around here. Boys. My issues, my friends' issues...*sigh* Can't live with 'em, can't tie a few up in the basement and tap that sh*t when your homework's done. Wow. Did I just write that out loud? However... Baby Druze and Lorin. You're kings among men. (Little shout out to ya.)
So, the problem of evil. Is there such thing as evil? How do you explain it? Is there such thing as God? Oh.......reeeeeeeally? Please reply. I'm writing a paper on early Christian Mysticism and Voltaire's 'Candide' and not getting anywhere. I'm afraid I'll be submitting a high school level essay if this writer's block doesn't sod off. Heh. I said "sod off." Lorin's taken to calling me a "succubus," and I think it might be fitting.
All right....I'm off to eat non-kosher pizza. Mehdi and Jackie say hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home